Here at Blackbird Caterers we understand that choosing a caterer for your very special wedding day can be a very daunting and mind boggling experience, but from your initial inquiry and right through the planning stages to the wedding day itself and beyond, we will be right by your side to assist and advise you in planning that very special day.
Whether you are planning a very large, elaborate wedding or a small family affair, be it a formal or informal occasion, we can help. Within our wedding services we can offer a wide range of food from intricate hot or cold canapes or the ever-popular Hog Roast to hot or cold 3 or 4 course meals, be it waitered or self-service. We have been providing wedding catering and planning services in the Kent area for over 20 years and catered for in excess of 1000 weddings and have over 500 letters of thanks for our wedding services, some of which can be seen on our Customer Quotes page.
Take time to browse through our menu pages and see what wedding services are available and the tempting food we have to offer. In addition to providing you with delectable food options, Blackbird Caterers can choreograph an array of wedding services from locating the ideal Wedding venue to organizing pyrotechnics.
The list below shows just some of the wedding services we can organize for your big day. If there’s something you want that isn’t mentioned here just ask us.
- Venue search services
- Fabulous marquees
- Themed interiors
- Entertainment (including discos, bands, close hand magicians, tribute artists, crooners and tenors)
- Invitations, table plans, place settings
- Award-winning floral displays
- Specialist wedding cakes (including traditional, modern or themed)
- Chocolate Fountain / lasers / dancing waters
- Ice bar
- Make up artists and hair designers
- Photographers and videographers
- Wedding cars and transport
- Specialist lighting
- Security personnel (including marquee/static guards/personal/24-hour)
- Toilets and restrooms
Should you require any further wedding services in Kent, please ask.